1. Do you supply cleaning products and equipment? If so what type of products do you use?
We supply all the cleaning products and equipment necessary for each particular job; from home or office cleaning to windows and carpets. We have spent a lot of time selecting the best professional grade products for each task, taking into consideration low allergenic concerns and the environment.
2. Do you work throughout the entire Greater Sydney Area?
Currently we service the eastern, inner and northern suburbs of Sydney. However please contact us for exact location confirmations.
3. What are your cleaning rates?
Our competitive rates start at just $27 per hour including all products, equipment and GST. Our service is also covered by insurance, as detailed below.
4. Are you insured? What does your insurance cover?
Our Cleaners are all covered by Workers Compensation (GIO) and Trades & Services Insurance, (Allianz) covering the following:
a. Fire & Perils
b. Business Interruption
e. General Property
g. $10 million Public & Products Liability
h. Employee Dishonesty Machinery
i. Breakdown Computer / Electronic
j. Equipment Transit
1. What system do you use for carpet cleaning? We use a Nine Step System:
2) Commercial Vacuum
3) Biodegradable De-soiling Spray
4) Rotary Buffing/Agitation
5) Steam Cleaning/Hot Water Extraction
7) Spot Treatment
9) Protection (Optional)
2. How soon after the carpets have been cleaned can I walk on them?
You can walk on carpets immediately! However the carpets normally take 2-4 hours to dry completely so it is best to keep furniture off them for the first few hours.
3. Can you also clean rugs?
Yes we clean rugs and also upholstery.
4. Will there be a musty ‘wet’ smell after the carpets have been cleaned?
No, absolutely not! We use powerful modern equipment that extracts the vast majority of water from the carpet immediately. The carpet should be dry within 2-4 hours depending on temperature and humidity.
5. How frequently should my carpets be cleaned?
We strongly recommend that carpets be professionally cleaned at least once every 12 months. However high traffic areas may require more frequent cleaning. Carpets should also be professionally spot cleaned as soon as possible after mishaps, soils and stains.
6. Will you move furniture?
If furniture removal is required, reasonable costs for this service will be included in the quoted price.